Location: Los Gatos Community Center, 208 E. Main Street, Los Gatos.
Served: banana bread bars with butter cream frosting, woohoo!
Date: 10/11/2011 at 7:30PM.
Attendees: Jeanie, Matt, Dave, LeeRoy, Diane, Curt
Next meeting: 11/8/2011 at 7:30PM (Phoneline at the same time, if needed)
• Finished updates and formatting changes to the Phoneline volunteer guide, which were accepted by the committee.
• We had a new volunteer for phoneline, and did a training session.
• Meeting changes and Activities are updated.
• Total Calls 9/24/11 to 10/23/11: 293 (last month 314)
• We need Phoneline volunteers! We can be very flexible with scheduling! Flyer available tonight! Announce at your meeting!
• Total hits: The counter on the site was reset, and has received 499 hits, since. We had approximately 1000 hits prior for the month so the total is around 1500 for the month. (1557 last month).
• Meeting changes were made and a flyer posted for an event.
• We will be adding an email link to the Activities page so that flyers can be sent directly to that email address.
• Some Progress has been made on the WordPress software, and we are still on schedule for these updates in the next 2 months.
• The finished artwork for the Stop Cards was approved with minor changes. We will be getting printing costs for a motion, and working on volunteers for distribution, next month.
• No presentations at this time.
Vice Chair, Phoneline Coordinator, Assistant Phoneline Coordinator, Assistant Webservant, Assistant Media Outreach Coordinator, Phoneline volunteers.
Please announce these positions at your meetings!